David Tutera is a well-known personality in wedding industry. The wedding planner has organized a great number of celebrities’ weddings, including the ones of Star Jones, Shannen Doherty and Antonio Pierce. But David is also a wedding dresses designer, who creates beautiful dresses at rather affordable prices.
You are watching: How much does a david tutera wedding dress cost
Now, we’d like to have a closer look at one of David Tutera wedding dresses, called Elnora. So, let’s start.
Who This Dress Is Suitable For?
The model is called Elnora and its vendor code is 217230. It was designed by David Tutera, a celebrity wedding planner, for Mon Cheri Bridals. This David Tutera wedding gown resembles the bridal dress of Amal Clooney, designed by Oscar de la Renta. So, if you liked that gown, you have an opportunity to get a similar dress, but at more affordable price.
It’s clearly seen that the Elnora David Tutera wedding dress is of A-line silhouette, which is known for its universality. It suits girls with many body types and of various height. However, it looks the best on the brides with normal or high height. Moreover, A-line gowns are also liked by the way they look: they are close to the traditional princess silhouette, but, at the same time, are less pompous.
David Tutera Elnora wedding dress
Colors: We discuss the Elnora wedding gown in ivory/tea rose color. However, it’s also available in diamond white color.
Sizes: The dress is available in 0-20 and 18W to 26W sizes.
Prices: David Tutera wedding dress prices are affordable for people with medium income. The price for this gown ranges from $2000 to $2500.
Pros and Cons
Now, it’s time to consider positive and negative sides of this wedding dress by David Tutera.
- A-line Tutera wedding dresses suit girls with various body types. They look good at both petite and plus size brides.
- The off-the-shoulder neckline will make you look sexy and tender, showing off the beauty of your shoulders and breast line.
- The blush, or to be exact tea rose, color will make you look unique. Blush wedding dresses David Tutera are always romantic and beautiful.
- If you are petite, the 3d flowers will help to make you look a bit fuller in breast and waist.
- It’s a great opportunity to get a dress, designed by a famous personality, but which costs normally. David Tutera wedding dresses prices range from $1500 to $2500.
- It’s a dress from the latest collection of the brand and so, you will be able to boast of the gown from the newest collection of dresses by David Tutera.
- Also, by acquiring this dress, you can boast of the gown, which is very similar to the one, worn by Amal Clooney at her wedding to George Clooney.
3062 model by Allure Bridal
If you seek for something similar but simpler, pay attention to model 3062 by Allure Bridals. It’s sold in Ivory/Nude, White/Nude, Ivory, White colors. It’s very similar to the David Tutera gown by the A-line silhouette and open shoulders, but is fully made of tulle. The price is $750-1000.
Saffron Bridal Gown by Maggie Sottero
6144 Style by Stella York
If you like the discussed gown because of the color, here is the alternative by Stella York. The blush dress (style 6144) is of A-line silhouette and is decorated with lace. The difference is that it features the V-neckline. The price is $1000-1500.
See more: Shell Eggs That Will Be Hot Held Must Reach What Temperature For 15 Seconds
So, you see that David Tutera wedding dresses are a good choice if you want to have a beautifully designed dress at reasonable price. However, the choice of the proper wedding dress is a very personal matter and no one but you can decide if it’s suitable for you or not.